I am resign my company last 20 days ago but company not accepting this in that period i am joining new company and work 3 days.But my previous company not release me and that situation already told in new company.
Now previous company given me best post and salary hike says continuous to come company.Hence the all problem i said in my new company but the says not possible if you are not joining then you face legal action.
So please help regarding that matter.Please give me solution for that matter as soon as possible.
22nd October 2016 From India, Mumbai

I hope you are doing fine.
In subject to your question, YES there are several ways by which you can file a case in labor court.
By Yourself
By an Advocate
If you can provide some details on whom, when and what the case is will help me to assist you in better way. So I can suggest you which way is better for you either you should file your case and how or I can provide you better solution by filling a case on your behalf.
Please contact me as I have to get a bit more info. I will try to give you best solution.
We assure to get best trust of our clients.
Thanks & Regards
Advocate Garima Ozha
Delhi High Court
Expert in Civil, Criminal, Labor and Matrimonial Laws
12th December 2016 From India, Delhi
Share what you know with your industry peers. Discuss problems, ideas, solutions openly without getting into company or personal specifics. Create Account

Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network