Dear seniors,
Here I need urgent help from you all.
Currently I am working with an MNC from last 6 months in Noida.
One day I was going out of office. I did my exit as well as my friend's too, on her request. Here people are practice of doing this frequently. I also did the same, as was not aware of the result.
They cought me, and now forcing me to resign. I wrote apology mail to them. But they are not listening to me.
I am 5 months pregnant and cannot join new company at this stage. Plz help me if lodging a complain to labor inspector will work for me.
How to save my job at this stage.
Waiting for your quick response.
Thanks .

From India , Delhi
I hope you are doing fine.
In subject to your question, YES there are several ways by which you can file a case in labor court.
By Yourself
By an Advocate
If you can provide some details on whom, when and what the case is will help me to assist you in better way. So I can suggest you which way is better for you either you should file your case and how or I can provide you better solution by filling a case on your behalf.
Please contact me as I have to get a bit more info. I will try to give you best solution.
We assure to get best trust of our clients.
Thanks & Regards
Advocate Garima Ozha
Delhi High Court
Expert in Civil, Criminal, Labor and Matrimonial Laws

From India, Delhi

If you are knowledgeable about any other fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server