Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I am owner of Ground Flat, affected by back water of drainage water.
Unregistered non-Association "maintenance incharge" is neither giving money to repaire drainage / sewage block, NOR allowing me (owner of Ground Flat) to collect money from every one,i.e advising others not to pay to me. He says to spend myself for each and every such instances. His logic is who ever get affected should pay themself and rectify themself. As I am owning the Ground flat, even if block happens at road or in the pipe connecting chambers in the common place , 1st person to get affected by means of realising. He is Not allowing others also to share common breakdown expenses. Expecting to corner or force him legally to undertake and spend for these work.

From India, Chennai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™