Dear respected members,
I need your valuable advice and guidance on the following:-
My employer has terminated my services on the charges of my association with one of the vendor. There was one transaction happened between me and the vendor which was purely personal and which does not impacted any sort of loss to the company's operations or business. I have shown proper evidence for the transaction and the vendor has also confirmed this during the meeting with my employer. The employer has also filed an FIR.
1. The investigation was done by the police and they have found nothing and have closed the case due to lack of evidence. All the allegations made by the employer have been found to be wrong.
2. Prior to filing the FIR I have sent legal notices to my employer to provide me the evidence for all the allegations made by them. As usual, they failed to provide any evidence. Also, the forensic audit conducted by the auditors and the report they have submitted (i have not seen the report) is influenced by our employer. The auditors have also made baseless allegations on me ( i am planning to initiate legal action on them too).
I was in a senior managerial role.
1. Can I now approach the labour court for a proper action against the employer?
2. Can I proceed and file a recovery suit for damages based on the legal notices that i have sent and acknowledged by them.
3. Can I ask the police to book a case against the employer for the wrong Compliant filed against me.
4. Also, how can i restrict him from not giving wrong feed back when my prospective employer does the BGV.
5. How can i convince my prospective employer that nothing has happened as alleged by my previous employer?
Please guide me.