employees willingly compromise in court with financial compensation. can this employee appeal for re appointment? If yes, If no ,provide me court judgement

13th April 2017 From India, Ankleshwar

Please login to participate in this discussion or start your own. Create Account

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network

All rights reserved @ 2017 Cite.Community™