Dear sir, I am an employee and income tax had deducted fron my salary in March 2014, however its details of payment to the govt treasury has not given in form no. 16A as well as it is not seen in my web portal of 26 AS. Hence I can not file my IT return.Kindly suggest me that can I lodge a complaint to the IT deptt against the employer.

20th April 2017 From India, Amravati

Please login to participate in this discussion or start your own. Create Account

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network

All rights reserved @ 2017 Cite.Community™