I have one query i.e. if one employee has PF account in previous company but in new company there isn't facility of PF scheme because of the employee strength. In this situation what he can do of his PF account? Could he withdraw his whole amount or do nothing with his current PF account?? Kindly give input in this.
From India, Delhi

If you are knowledgeable about any other fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™