Thread Started by #Anonymous

Respected all,
I need Your Guidance,
I am living in a small city with my parents since my birth (Age 28) and I am doing job in same city.
02 years before I got Married,
Now after two years my wife (After completing her PG in M.Sc.) dont wanted to stay with us and she has shifted to Metro city for to make Career in her field .
She is not staying with us since 01 month and even she dont want to give me divorcee
Seniors I want to ask What can I do to get divorcee from Her
Please help
7th May 2017 From India, Mumbai
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information and resources for business and professional growth. Register Here
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2017 Cite.Co™