Home Top New Signup Or Login
This question is to the legal team & ofcourse all pointers appreciated.
My estranged wife has been working with CSC India after she deserted me & now claiming maintenance. The case is still in hearing process.
Now, I would like to know the procedure to get a confirmation from CSC India that she has been employed at that company on that period of time.
How can I do that?
From Netherlands, Amsterdam

Reply Here Start New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2017 Cite.Co™