Home Top New Signup Or Login
Dear Sirs,
When employee has opted for contributory P.F instead of pension and employer refuses to pay his portion with interest on sizer of service, claiming the same not to be entitlement due to dismissal of services. How employee can claim.
From India, undefined

Dear Gpagarwal,
Prima facie, if a company refuses to pay EPF, the same would be illegal. A complaint towards this can be filed with the offices of EPFO. Link below-
You could also look at some useful discussions on similar topics on our website www.citehr.com A couple of interesting links are copied below. In addition, you could run a search regarding your query and I am sure you will find the answers you are looking for. You could also add your questions on those posts for better responses.
Best regards,
From India , Delhi
Reply Here Start New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2017 Cite.Co™