Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Sir I quit my job before 3 yrs from now.the organisation deduct some amount for pf from my salary. I had been worked there for 1 year old. so my doubt is it is possible to get my pf amount now.pls reply sir
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™