Hi guys I worked in a company for six months including one month of notice period so will I be eligible for both employee +employer contribution or only employee contribution my hr says only employee contribution and for claiming pf online is it necessary to have a bank account with nationalised bank why it can't be with private bank

This discussion thread is old and is closed for new comments. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post a new thread. Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™