We are manufacturing firm in rajkot, gujrat.
We have some Employees belong to nepal. They don't have any bank account or more documents except nepal citizenship.
How to enroll them for Pf
And Esic.

From India
I think employers contribution double deposit hota hai
From India, New Delhi

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server