Please suggest me solution I got stuck.
I joined a company (NIIT) and I worked there only 6 days and left the job without any notice period.
Now the company sent recovery letter of amount of RS 42872 and mentioned if not pay then legal action against on me.
I was there on probation period.
Please suggest me bcose I don't have such amount to paid him.
I have attached the copy of that letter.

From India

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 15294236792861232921146.jpg (2.44 MB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg 15294241457271164283605.jpg (2.62 MB, 18 views)

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™