Hi all, I'm working in a loss making psu as an engineer, as per the recent decision by Modi government, loss making psu's some of them are been shut down,in that one of them is mine, I have completed 6 years of service in this psu, if it is been shut down, what is the future of mine, and if government offers VRS scheme then what should I do, and if I take VRS what can I apply for another psu 's in future,
One more thing my father who has been expire while in service in another psu, there was an option in that psu ,if an employee expired while in service,the job will be given to his son/ dependent, if I take VRS in which I was doing, then can I join the job of my father's in which he use to do.
Can anyone help me out pl.

From India, Hyderabad

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server