Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear Sir/ Madam,
I have worked for a limited company for more than 13 years. As the salary was quite irregular since last couple of years I was finding it difficult to manage the things and finally resigned on 27th August 2018. It's almost more than a month but my employer is not updating my exit date in UAN website. As a result I am unable to withdraw my PF. Please advise me what should I do to get it updated and how can get my money back ( pending salary and gratuity)

From India
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™