PRIME SPONSOR - FACTOHR - Customised Payroll, GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
I have served company more than 1 year. I have to give resign, as i have done fraud of ₹29000 with the company. I have already accepted my guilt and had signed for recovery of same amount from my fnf. But my employer investigate this fraud and trying not to do my fnf. And my HR said we will not give pf amount till fnf is not done. So sir please let know can i get pf without having fnf of salary and relieving letter??
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Can anyone please suggest me something as it is urgent
PRIME SPONSOR - TALENTEDGE "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™