My father do short term painting work, for which he used to get different UAN no. One of the work was completed last year and we claimed it after 2 months or more than that in march 2019. I have applied for final settlement claim online after his employer confirm that we can apply.During online apply I only filled form 19-C for which the interest/pension contribution not settled.later applied that also but it rejected.
Note: form 19-C amount is settled is Rs 4917/- I raised complaint for it, I got call from pf office that I have to return the settled amount also because my father work is in continuation.
But the pf we claimed that is old work, the recent new pf account different. I told the PF team that we were not informed regarding that and PF team itself settled the claim.So he said they will raise show cause notice and need to pay amount with interest.
I want to know will we have to pay more amount? Is there any legal problem?
We don't have that much knowledge regarding PF, it may be poor process knowledge or confusion, now I'm unable to focus on my study ,they have not sent any email as they said on call I am waiting but continuously getting tensed.
Someone please help me out.

From India, Himmatnagar

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server