Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
This is Saroj from odisha.
Please help if possible
Before 3 years my father in law had died in heart attack and at that time he used to work in judicial department of odisha.after completing all formalities still we are unable to get the pf, gratuity money. when we ask to the office about money every time they are assured us that the file is under process. So, please suggest what to do and for which amount we can claim. Please

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™