Hi Experts, I was selected in on campus for one of the Gujarat based IT Company. I worked there for a Year. I agreed for a bond of 1 and half year in which I couldn't complete my half year bonding and came out of company for personal reasons. I joined in some other company in my native. I got a lawyer notice from that previous company after a year. I enquired through some lawyers and then they told the case number doesn't exist there. I left it then.
Now after 7 years again I got a notice from Judicial Magistrate. Subject was same. Can anyone suggest me what should I do to get rid of this?

From India, Bengaluru

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server