i claim for pf and it got settled but i realised i had gave ifsc code detail incorrect and now in passbook it is showing settled through neft i know it will be back to epfo account so my question is - now is the only option is ASR form/ reauthorisation form .. and what if i will fill form without employer stamp will bank manager stamp can work because i am not living now nere my employer due to covid what should i do . i have seen i can not apply for again pf even after correcting ifsc code kyc online .
From India, Shimla
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™