Our organisation is a Public Limited Company . Here people are being asked to leave the organisation with 5 minutes notice . Organisation is not paying FnF to any body ( Including Gratuity ,Leave encashment and other benefits) . People who left the organization one year back has not got the Payment . Employees have written several request letter but all are in vein
My question is :- What is the way out to get the due payment from the organisation ? What is the legal procedure to get the due payment released .
Please help .

From India, Kolkata
Compulsory Re-registration U/S 12AB; U/S 10(23C) and Re-approval U/S 80G(5)(ix) for Charitable Trust

From India, Mumbai
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™