"A canadian company who doesnt have its office here in india, wants to hire me as permanent employee. My position will be based at India initially for two years, travel to canada is possible twice in a year."
I would like to know below things.
1. Can it be possible?
2. What will be their legal liabilities?
3. What compliance required by Canadian company?
4. Can they pay my salary directly on my Indian account?
5. Taxation liability to Canadian company?
6. What compliance should be followed by me here in india?
7. Taxation liability here in india?
8. Indian law reference if any.
Please suggest a most simple way preferably only ISSUING AN OFFER / APPOINTMENT LETTER to ease company's efforts.
From India, Mumbai