I am working as a sales officer in lubricants company I resigned from my job last year may 2019 but the company has not paid my notice period salary and ta bills and incentives and leave encashment total pending. I have tried to recover my pending so many ways that are PM grievance, President grievance, NHRC, and Tamilnadu CM cell but anywhere my problem was not cleared - please tell me one solution.
From India, Hyderabad
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™