My father worked at a polytechnic institute for 25 years as a driver and in November he expired due to Covid. Now College is refusing to pay his Pending dues i.e. gratuity, leaves encashment, and 10 months pending salary. It has been more than 2 months since his death and the chairman is still stating that he doesn't have funds. What can I do to get the pending dues?
Ps - we can't afford fees of lawyers so if there is any way to get free legal aid please mention it.

From India, Delhi

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server