We have a trade union election on the 24 of march. After almost one-month ex-General secretary was not ready to hand over the charge, or documents. We had requested through the mail but the result was a failure. So what is the legal action?
From India, Vadodara
Babu Alexander

disputes are covered under Trade Union Act 1926.
Where there is a dispute as respects whether or not any person is an office-bearer or a member of a registered Trade Union (including any dispute relating to wrongful expulsion of any such office-bearer or member), or where there is any dispute relating to the property (including the account books) of any ...
Direct the office bearers to approach the Registrar under Trade Union Act.

From India , Madras

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Add Reply → Start New →

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server