Dear All, Is their a rule as to what should be the % of basic in CTC Regards Priya shiva
From India , Mumbai
There is no rule as the to percentage of the Basic in the CTC. But normally for lower level of Staff the basic will be around 50%. And the Middle and higer level it varies from 30% to 50%. PF authorities cannot insist for the PF should be deducted from the Min. Wage.
T.Mahendar Reddy

From India , Hyderabad
Hi
It would be prudent to have 40 % - 50% of Gross Salary as Basic instead of CTC which included Employer PF, Bonus, Gratuity etc.
In case the Basic exceeds Rs.6500/- check with your employer whether PF is to be recovered for Rs.6500/- or on actual basic after allocation of amount to 40-50 % of Gross.
R.Srinivasan

From India , Madras
As a standard norm, 40% of gross salary is fixed as Basic salary and remaining 60% goes to various components like HRA, conveyance, utility allowance, entertainment allowance etc.. However, all these depend upon company to company and salary structuring vary from company to company.
Thanks & regards
R K Nair

From India , Aizawl

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply




About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service





All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server