My Friend has a family problem and he wants divorce from his wife.

Problem in detail

1- He got married 2 years ago

2- They have a one year old baby.

3- They were living in joint family but his wife created problem. His wife has an elder brother who is unmarried and is supporting her on all irrelevant issues. Her parents are also with her on all points.

4- Now My friend is living separately because his wife threatened to complain against his brother and parents.

5- My friend is too scared and is obeying his wife on all matters/ threats. Now she has taken a home nearby her parents and is constantly in touch with them. She does not cook for my friend and misbehaves with him .

6- My friend is a law abider and law fearing person. He left his parents because he loves his little baby but his wife is torturing him and constantly threatening to get him arrested on dowry and domestic violence acts.

7-The parents of his wife are very happy because their daughter is living separately and in touch with them regularly. They all are very qualified and know indian family law.

Is there a legal remedy by way of which my friend can prove his innocence. While he is agreeable to a divorce, he is absolutely keen on custody of his child.

I request all intellectuals to please give technical input on this and oblige by helping a very needy person.

From India , Delhi
File complaint in Police stn. and also move to family court within your jurisdiction before further damage. Adv.Kishor Goswami Mumbai.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™