there is a legal notice sent to me by my wife alleging me to prosecute under sections:
1. 498A
2. Domestic Violence Act
3. Cheating and fraud
4. Recovery of articles and amounts through civil suit
under this circumstances and to bring back my wife and son I filed a case in family court asking for the relief restitution of Conjugal Rights under Section 9 of the Family Court Act, will it give any relief to me against 498A, Domestic Violence Act, Cheating and fraud, Recovery cases, please suggest.
Thank you in advance for your valued suggestions.

From India , Hyderabad
Sir, i assume that your issue is addressed and was accorded a relief, if not you may pl call me on 9010352384
From India, Hyderabad
in which court u filed Restitution case ? for bringing your wife and so back .. cont me for Bombay.. court matters. Adv.Kishor Goswami 9324338587

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™