We are planning to buy a 1 bhk (in 3rd floor) portion in a 3 floor building which is having permission to construct only for 2 floors. Pls let me know whether we will get a share in the land like apartments.
3rd July 2009 From India , Bangalore
While purchase of the property it is necessary to ascertain whether there is valid sanction for the construction, knowing it well that there is no sanction to the construction, the transaction is risky. The municipal authority may by imposing fine, regularise the illegal construction. If the developement is deemed as per apartment ownership act, in that event there can be claim on un divided propertionate share in the land subject to approval to the said construction by municipal authority.
30th November 2009 From India , Aurangabad
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™