Dear Friend,
Forget that he is an advocate. Advocates are not super human beings. Treat him as u would have treated any body who created this type of nuisance. It seems, now the matter has taken a more serious turn. Make sure it does not end up in prestige issue.
U better have recourse to local Bar Association, then proceed ahead to the Bar Counsel.

From India , Hubli
Thank you for guidance, you all will surprised to note now he is conveying message for witness because all are women that he will complained in PS that all ladies are doing unauthorsed work at home, court ke chakkar lagate lagate jindgi bit jayagi aisi halat kar dunga. And telling he will make dharna with all advocate for back complaint against him. Is it possible a person doing wrong act he wondering free and innocent women will go in court only a complaint lodged by a person. I think either he is more intellingent or mad. He is not supposed to lawyer.
From India , Jaipur
First of all an advocate is supposed to be an officer of the court so he is obliged to maintain etiquettes and ethics in his personal life too. If an advocate is harassing you are behaving in funny manner or doing work which is unbecoming of an advocate then you should lodged a complaint with the Bar Council of the State followed by application under the RTI Act two no the progress made on that complaint. If no action is being taken by the Bar Council then you can move an application against him under Article 226 of the Constitution of India for passing an order of mandamus. Any gesture or wordings which hit the modesty of a woman is a punishable offence under section 509 of IPC which is now cognizable offence and as such you can lodge a complaint with the police. You can add section 504 of IPC also for abusing and provoking you inviting the breach of peace. You can also add section 506 of IPC if he is threatening you for implicating in the false cases. These are the cases which will be fought by the state on your complaint to the police in which he will be the accused. As regard preventive measure, you can file a complaint against him under section 107 of Cr PC with the Illaqa magistrate in which the local police will be making enquiry against him and submit the report to furnish a bond for good conduct. If during the period of bond for good conduct he is breaching the conditions then the amount of the bond will be forfeited towards the State. If it does not furnish the bond instead of the order of the executive magistrate then he is liable to go to jail till the date until he furnished the bond. Thanks
From India, Kolkata

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server