My neighbors who is an advocate always quarrel people and threaten people he is an advocate. Please advise what action we can because all the our neighbors afraid him. We understand he also quarreling in court customers and other advocates. I think Advocate means the person who help the normal person who do not know law, here he taking benefit to threaten normal person.
Please advise what action can be against him and where. We cannot report police because police also support him.

13th December 2009 From India , Jaipur

Before being a Advocate he too is a normal person ,and becoming advocate doesnt grant him permission to do any thing. if he really troubles you and all than lodge a complaint against him.
he will get right,law is equal for all
17th December 2009 From India , Nanded
Complain against him to The Bar Council of India & send a copy to him if you can else complaint is Good enough
1st January 2010 From India , Nagpur
Give a written complaint to the Bar Council of the concerned State to which he belongs and also a police complaint against the nuuisance. Best of luck Prax
12th January 2010 From India , Bangalore
Give a police complaint if does any Offence.
If he causing any loss or damage, file a civil suit.
If he is doing any thing against his professional ethics, then make a complaint to State Bar Counsil who will initiate action for frofessional misconduct.
14th January 2010 From India , Hospet
Thanks for your suggestion. I lodged complaint in police and court order to Paband for 6 month , but he is doing the same as he were doing earlier. Please advise what action I have to do to restrict him.
14th January 2010 From India , Jaipur
Please give a complaint to Bar cousnil of the State who are required to take action against its members (Advocates) for professional misconduct. Even Bar counsil may withdraw the licence given to him to practice.
15th January 2010 From India , Hospet
My friends told me there is no use to compalint in bar because Bar Council mostly favour Advocate instead of taking complaint seriously normal person. Please advise is it true or not ? I am afraid if I go there and my efforts go in vain, he will more irriates us as compared to present.
18th January 2010 From India , Jaipur
he is misusing his profession and for that he can be punished as the same is misconduct under the advocates act . you cam send complaint to the concerned state bar council.
23rd January 2010 From India , Ludhiana
We have paband 2 time from court and Vikas Samit also write letter to SHO and neigbpours woman also write a complaint letter(both registered in PS)because abuse women singing songs when ladies goes . Within addition an SC/ST act and 354's FIR also lodged against him investigation is going on. Please advise.
23rd January 2010 From India , Jaipur

Please login to participate in this discussion or start your own. Create Account

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network

All rights reserved @ 2017 Cite.Community™