I am an assistant Professor in Management Department at MM University, Ambala , Haryana.
Right now we are facing a serious problem with my younger brotherís career, the matter is as follows:-
1. Recently my younger brother was selected as JTO (Junior Telecom Officer) in BSNL as notified by BSNL in October 2009, having Rank under 500 in All India Ranking (Out of 4000 Selected Candidates).
2. In the selection letter BSNL directed the candidates to get their certificates verified and submitted with a bond of Rs 2 lakh in their respective Circle (because the candidate has appeared in the test from the circle).
3. After the verification of the certificate, the BSNL displayed a list of candidates for medical check up in their respective circle website (ap.bsnl.co.in).
4. In that list the name of my younger brother was not displayed, regarding that, we have communicated telephonically several times with the officers of the circle (Andhra Pradesh) as well as corporate office of BSNL (Delhi) and they are not responding properly with the satisfactory answer/reason.
5. Now they are saying (informally) that there is a technical fault in the evaluation system. So thatís why they have with held some candidates for the medical check up and final posting.
We are very disturbed and are looking for guidance as to what legal action can be taken in our situation.