Dear Colleauges,
I have purshaced a flat recently in Pune (Maharashtra State) & need your adivice / guidance on the questions listed below that I have:-
1.What are the list of documents that one need to collect from Builder / concerned authority once he / she buys a flat viz. index II, agreement…..pls. advice if anything more to be collected
2.What is sale deed & its importance?
3.Is there any law that is in favour of the buyer in case if builder is non-coperative or delays
4.Is there any Act safeguarding the interest of the buyer , can i get a copy of the bare act, if possible / applicable
5.Any other advice
Really appreciate your valuable suggestions / advice / guidance

From India , Pune
Please collect the copies of the below documents :
1. Sale Deed or Title Deed in the name of the Landlord/Builder Developer.
2. Copies of the Parent documents /Mother Deed.
3. search report from an advocate..
4. Tax paid receipt for the Current Year and previous year for the entire Building.
5. Occupation certificate for the Building issued by the Concerned Authority.
6. Building sanction Plan approved by the Concerned Authority/Municipal Corporation y.
7. Concerned Floor Plan in which MOM& ME is Located.
8. Electricity Bills, other related bills.
9. NOC from the Fire Department.
after scrutiny of the above documents , then further documents may be asked.
Nishan Appanna

From India , Mumbai

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server