I'm In Sales Field, I Had Worked In A Kolkata Based Ltd. Co. Last Year.
I Joined In Mid March 09 and resigned in October 09 With One Month Notice Period (Last Day Of Working 23rd Nov, 09) . My Three Months Salary Is Still Pending, Mobile Charges (March - November) And Expenses Are Pending (Approx 1.60Lacks). I've Spoken To The Co.'s VP & Director But Nothing Happened. Now They Are Saying Sales Not Happened. I've An Appointment Letter Of The Co. And There Is Not A Single Clause Bout Sales..... Tell Me What Action Should I Take.....
Thanks & Rehards
27th May 2010 From India , Ludhiana
Dear Vipul,
You have to write one civil complaint in your main state level factory chief level person & also one copy mark in main state level labour dept. with cc copy of your company also. You will also write in this application for that "you are totally mentally disturbed from this company & take any action against your self. You will just put all these things in your civil complaint letter with above mention two local authorities
25th August 2010 From India , Vadodara
Hi Everyone,
Just Need help to know the procedure how to file a complaint for my employer for not releasing my full and final settlement.So anyone here can assist me the same as my letter,and salary is all pending..
21st November 2016 From India, Delhi
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™