I am under suspension since 2008 under a criminal offence reported to authority ,but as the nature of crime is under investigation by police,who is not submitting the chargesheet to court , I think, I shall take an extra government dealership ,whether this will be legal or not.
This is because I am intersted to do some work instead of sitting idle and earn some money too.
Mean while the firm under which I am doing the job is not going to accept the any type of retirement or resignation,as confirmed by RTI responce.
But the firm under which I want to take a dealership wants an acceptence leter of either a resignation or retirement from the present employer , there fore ,I am under problem in neither doing the job nor doing a dealership.
Please guide what what to do legally.
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors made possible with help from our prime sponsors like:

TALENTEDGE Who provide a platform for "interactive anywhere learning". Courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses

FACTOHR - Provides Customised Payroll, GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS that can help streamline your organisation. Explore Features

Register Here and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
when you are getting subsistence allowance you can not take other assignment. however short cuts are every where, you take dealership on
your wife name and assist your wife in dealership business.
js malik
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™