PRIME SPONSOR - FACTOHR - Payroll Software with GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
Some years back My father who is now 70 years of age had stood as surity for his brother who got involved in criminal case of assaulting a neighbour in connection with property issues. The case is still going on & at this time me & my father have decided not to further cooperate in the case . Please advice the procedures to be followed to withdraw the surety with ref: to the said matter .
Thanks & regards
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
dear friend
on next date of hearing in the case ,accomny the accused in the court without informing him that you are going to with draw the suerty.
make an oral request or written application to the concerned court that you intend to withdraw the suery bond and request the court to discharge you. The accused will be asked to furnish fresh surety.The court may ask you to be his suerty till next date. Please dont agree in any case. Let him be takento judicial custody. The court will discharge you then and their and accused will be taken into judicial custody.
Sir, In case of principal debtor deliberately making default to finance company, being a guarantor coming to know this fact, what is means to withdraw from surety. please suggest me in this regard.
PRIME SPONSOR - TALENTEDGE "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™