Dear sir, I am working with a Pharmaceutical company for the last 22 months. My services have recently been confirmed by the company with effect from Oct-2010 and my compensation package has also been reviewed w.e.f Jan-2011. previously i had Srinagar as my Headquarter but I was transferred to Ludhiana last year in Aug-2010.

Since the time I have been asked to report a particular first-line manager. we have not been on good terms with each other. Due to this, my immediate manager has created a very in-conducive situation for me. On 5th Feb-2011, he charged me with allegations of false reporting and misconduct to superiors. He also took the RSM into confidence.on 6th Feb-2011, i received an e-mail from the RSM asking me to explain the allegations of false reporting & misconduct to her within 48 hours and till that time my services are suspended and my Jan-2011 salary was withheld.

Although, I explained myself in the e-mail the same day and resumed my work the next day but the company has not yet released to me my Jan-2011 salary, nor they reply my e-mails wherein I want to know as why my salary has been blocked.

I sent my e-mails to almost every mover & shaker in the company including the HR head explaining to me the cause of withholding my salary but in turn, I am not getting any response. moreover, i called the RSM, NSM & MD of the company to know. they say that you should either confess the false allegations of false reporting & misconduct or tender resignation and we shall settle your account afterwords.

On the other hand, i have continued working at Ludhiana HQ and sending reports to the company.

now, I want to know should i take any legal action to recover my dues till date? Should I stop working because there is no response and also for the reason that I find it difficult to sustain life at Ludhiana in the absence of money. kindly put forward your response.

From India , Delhi
Industrial Relations


Dear Abdul Nisar
Please keep your Offer of employment letter, appointment letter, confirmation letter, Annual Appraisal letter, and the show cause notice issued to you alongwith the replies you made to all the authorities datewise neatly filed and then contact Mr. S.P Srivastava, who can help in your case.
All the best
With warm regards
S. Bhaskar

From India, Kumbakonam

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Add Reply → Start New →

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2023 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server