I used to work in the United States until March of 2008. I had this problem of United States cops who used to watch me day and night and track me down to the office. They used to block my ways( their car parked across mine) such that it hinders me from moving around. They also followed me to nearby stores from where I bought my stuff for food. What action can I take against these cops and who should I report to ? Your prompt response is greatly appreciated as this has been a burden/disturbing me for the past few years due to which I re-located to India. I am getting myself ready to migrate back to the States and don't want such inappropriate actions from the cops to happen again. After people believe the cops and these people take advantage of that in handling themselves inappropriately and act as dumb stupid cops.
From India , Coimbatore
Hi bala... You query is related to U.S. Laws and hence you need to check with a U.S. Lawyer on your next course of action. Generally, in the U.S., you are tracked if you have a criminal record. Have you ever been fined in the U.S.? I am sure your case is a genuine one and the criminal lawyers in U.S. (specific state) shall be happy to help. As a first steping point you need to contact a relevat U.S. state's lawyer for recomendations and legal opinion specific to your case. As this is a case which shall require attorney client priviledge hence I would not share an Indian case.

From India , Delhi

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server