I have to renew my leave and license agreement. This time only the new dates and rent amount needs update.
Since I have the soft copy of the first agreement, now is it okay or common procedure to buy new stamp papers and get a fresh print of document on legal size papers and get it signed in presence of witnesses? i.e. I would like to do these formalities myself this time. Last time property broker thru some advocate did all this.

From India , Pune
Dear Sir,
You can definitely do at yourself. Please check your earlier Leave And License Agreement and ractify the word "RENT" as "LICENSE FEES". There is vast difference between "RENT" and "LICENSE FEES". I am not aware of the state of yours, but Gujarat you may opt franking option instaed of purchasing Non Judicial Stamp. Pl do not forget to Notorized the same with photographs of LICENSOR And LICENSEE.

From India, Halol

If you are knowledgeable about any other fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™